Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Full Time or Part Time
Our company is looking for a motivated and 'experienced' Regulatory
Affairs Specialist to join our team!
This can be a full-time, permanent position with
someone who is an experienced RA Specialist having 5-10 years of
experience, preferably in a Manufacturing setting, working 40 hours weekly.
We would also consider someone
for 20-25 hours per week, who has worked in
Regulatory Affairs and took a LOA or an early retirement who is
looking to come back into a RA role.
Both working scenarios can eventually evolve into a
"hybrid" work schedule after your initial ramp up into our organization.
We are seeking an SME who has worked with molecules, can create
Safety Data Sheets and is well versed in TSCA, etc. We need someone
who is very knowledgeable.
As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be responsible for the
day-to-day monitoring of the company’s regulatory activities to ensure
compliance with all regulations.
You will be a key member of our regulatory affairs team, which is
responsible for the company’s regulatory processes and reporting of
the regulatory activities.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of
Regulatory Affairs and will contribute to our success by engaging
in the following:
* Determine hazard classifications of finished products.
* Determine DOT/IATA/IMDG shipping classifications.
* Create & manage Safety Data Sheets.
* Knowledgeable with TSCA
* Oversee and update company procedures and documents.
* Assist in company audits and maintaining our ISO: 9001 cert.
* Track chemical inventories.
* Complete chemical safety assessment forms.
* Preform risk assessments, JSAs & JHA
* Provide support for the safety committee.
* Fulfill product regulatory compliance survey requests from customers.
* Track and report necessary information for regulatory compliance to
the VP of Regulatory Affairs.
* Provide training to employees regarding HSE matters.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to hearing from you.