Sales Support Representative - Manufacturing
Our client has a full -time opportunity for a Sales Support
Representative with an international manufacturing company. The Sales
Support Representative has primary responsibility to ensure customer’s
needs specific to product information, pricing, availability, order
entry, delivery, repair & calibration coordination, and shipping.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in-office at our
client’s Phoenixville, PA office.
- Maximize customer satisfaction rating by gathering customer
information, fulfill customer needs, educate customers including but
not limited to: product selection, configuration, options, warranty,
repair, delivery, price and credit options
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customer and ensure
that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in
decision making handling issues in the best interest of both the
customer and company.
- Maintain Customer Accounts in SAP ERP system.
- Perform various functions & tasks within each function
including, but not limited to: Sales Order Entry, Inbound Repair
Processing, Outbound Repair Shipment Processing, Customer Repair
Approvals, & Sales Shipments
- Handle returns and credits
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process
improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience and
proficiency within the department.