Senior HR Generalist
Our client, based in Trevose, PA is looking to add a Senior HR
Generalist to their growing team. Currently at 130 employees, our
client is planning for substantial growth over the next few years and
looking for HR to help achieve those business goals. This is a great
opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to continue to develop
their tactical skills as well as build and create HR policies and processes!
This is a full-time, permanent position based onsite in our
client’s Trevose, PA office.
This position will play a pivotal role in maintaining and enhancing
our client’s HR operations. Responsibilities will encompass a wide
range of tasks and processes to ensure the efficient functioning of
our client’s HR department. Attention to detail, strong organizational
skills, and understanding of HR procedures will contribute to the
overall success of employee management.
- Maintain HRIS System by maintaining data integrity, identifying,
researching, and analyzing problems, and implementing improvements.
- Maintain employee electronic records to ensure accuracy and
compliance. Ensure that all hires, terminations, and employee
changes are captured in the HR system timely and accurately.
- Electronically onboard new employees ensuring a smooth integration
into the company.
- Handle electronic offboarding processes in compliance with company
policies and procedures.
- Support payroll preparation by accurately inputting absences,
bonuses, and PTO.
- Defines jobs by developing a job description format; writing job
descriptions, job qualifications, and job-evaluation documentation.
- Coordinate and manage job postings across multiple companies to
attract qualified candidates.
- Perform searches for qualified job candidates, using sources such
as computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources,
media advertisements, job fairs, recruiting firms, or employee referrals.
- Schedule new hire orientation
Employee Relations and Performance Management
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation, enforcing advenace to
requirements, advising management ton needed actions.
- Address and resolve HR-related inquiries from employees, providing
guidance and assistance.
- Create and update HR policies, procedures, employee handbook, and
other related documents
- Develop performance appraisal forms and assessment procedures,
ensuring fair evaluations of all employees. Train supervisors on
performance standards, accurate assessments, and conducting
- Assist in managing the performance review process, ensuring timely
evaluations and documentation.
- File unemployment compensation claims with appropriate state agencies.
- Manage and maintain worker compensation claims in collaboration
with relevant parties.
- Coordinate and organize HR projects, meetings, and training
seminars, including new hire benefits meetings.
- Maintain and prepare a general calendar of trainings and employee meetings.