Accounting Specialist & Administrator
Pennsylvania Steel Company, a Steel Service Center with 11
locations, is looking for an Accounting Specialist / Administrator
for our Bensalem, PA office to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be joining a family-owned business
ne of the largest Steel Service Centers in the Eastern United States.
Ideal candidates are reliable and detail oriented.
- Accounts Receivable (customer invoices, post AR payments,
deposits, follow up on discrepancies and unpaid invoices ,
certificates of insurance, maintain customer files and tax forms,
credit card payment processing, credit applications, monitor
accounts for delayed or non-payments)
- Accounts Payable (process invoices, manage AP data, follow up on
discrepancies, certificates of insurance, maintain vendor files,
Vendor Applications and tax forms, mail sorting)
- Payroll Assistance (maintain employee time and PTO, process
payroll, generate necessary reports) Knowledge of PrimePay Payroll a plus.
- Office Administration (update and record GL and related financial
records, assist in month-end reporting, petty cash, expense reports,
maintain files, and general administrative and accounting tasks)
- Respond timely and thoroughly to customer/vendor inquiries
re-employment drug screen
ing is required for all candidates.
Hours: M-F, 8am-5pm (no remote work), Reports to
Chief Financial Officer
Pennsylvania Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug