(Machinery & Facility Maintenance)
Pennsylvania Steel is a leading distributor of steel and aluminum. We
are a privately held and veteran owned business.
Pennsylvania Steel has been in business since 1972 and has expanded
to 11 locations in 2017, becoming one of the largest Steel Service
Centers in the eastern United States.
The Throop, PA branch is looking for a Maintenance Worker
(Machinery & Facilities). This is a full-time, permanent role.
If you are a dependable and personable individual who is looking for
a rewarding career with an established company, we want to hear from you!
To contribute to the attainment of company sales and profitability
by maintaining equipment and facilities.
* Inspect and identify equipment or machines in
need of repair.
* Troubleshoot issues to determine necessary repairs.
* Plan repair work using buildings blueprints or equipment manual
* Perform general repairs that do not require a specialized technician.
* Perform routine maintenance on building systems.
* Clean and assist with upkeep of the facilities.
* Orders supplies and materials needed for repairs and maintenance.
* Assist with other warehouse functions as necessary.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
Position available: Immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pennsylvania Steel is a Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace