Associate Project Consultant
Our client is a leadership and organization development consulting
firm based in Philadelphia, PA and currently has an exciting
opportunity available for an Associate Consultant to support their
Practice Area (Service Delivery and Content Development) on a 'remote'
basis. They are seeking a team member to support their consultants and
clients in every facet of service delivery.
Reporting into the Practice Director, this role will have client
facing activities and support the Practice Area and Firm, in general.
They are looking for someone who will be proactive in supporting their
coaches/consultants as they work with their clients. The successful
candidate will be able to manage multiple deadlines and oversee
projects and schedules as well as liaise with staff, clients, and
other external partners. Also, the ability to represent the values of
our client to their community, clients, and other members of the team.
This is a full-time, permanent position that can be performed
remotely. Candidates must be within commuting distance to
Philadelphia, PA in case of onsite meetings.
Client Facing: Support clients by providing
on-time, on-target materials, and services to coaches/consultants as
they are serving their clients. This may include, among other responsibilities:
- Preparing client materials. Examples include presentations,
handouts, and reports, typically using Microsoft Office products
- Analyzing and summarizing 'theming' interviews and other similar material.
- Attending client meetings and providing meeting notes and
summaries of the discussion and next steps
Practice Area Support: Support the Practice Area
by assisting in proprietary material development in an on-time,
on-target manner. Examples may include:
- Preparing SkillCept handouts and presentations to specifications
- Reviewing and editing handouts and presentations to ensure they
are coach-friendly and error-free, and on our client’s templates
- Ensuring Box has only the most recent versions of materials
- Researching on key topics
Firm Level Support: Participate in activities
supporting the effectiveness of the company:
- Attending internal meetings such as retreats, monthly team
meetings, client account meetings, and Core Team huddles
- Serving on committees, such as the committee to design our company retreats
- Assisting with Zoom presentations, including setting up Zoom
links, running breakout rooms, providing recordings, etc.