Inside Sales Representative - Health Insurance
Homestead Smart Health Plans
Center City, Philadelphia, PA
We are growing and expanding our Inside Sales Team. We
have an exciting full time opportunity available for an Inside Sales
Representative. This is a permanent role that offers a Hybrid working
model which involves working on-site in our Center City Office a few
days per week and working remotely the remainder of the week. This
opportunity offers a generous salary, full benefits and is bonus
eligible. We offer a great working environment and culture as well as
work life balance.
Homestead Smart Health Plans, with its headquarters
in Philadelphia, PA, has an immediate opening for an experienced and
dedicated Inside Sales Representative to join our Sales team in a
rapidly growing company and market segment. In this role, you will be
reporting directly to our Sales Operations Manager and be responsible
for helping to drive profitable membership growth in
self-funded, third-party administrator plans that specialize
in reference-based pricing.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for developing
new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs,
and ensuring a smooth sales process. Will work closely with sales team
and internal partners providing additional support where needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential
customers, and following up on leads.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional
information per email.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales
executives for further development and closure
- Researching accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintaining and expanding your database of prospects within your
- Teaming with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Collaborating with the account management team and Stop Loss team
to ensure high quality of service
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales target
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Proven inside sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e.g. MS Word, Excel
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, identify, and
address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and follow through
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage and prioritize
multiple assignments from multiple staff members
- Strong work ethic required.
Homestead Smart Health Plans is an Affirmative Action - Equal
Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled). Homestead
provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital
status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran
status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical
conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.
COVID-19: Please note that the successful candidate must be
fully vaccinated (meaning it has been at least two weeks after
their mRNA second shot or two weeks after their Johnson and
Johnson vaccination) before starting their position. A copy of
their vaccination card must be shared upon hire. We are currently
operating in a hybrid work environment (2-3 days in the office,
depending on location).