Our client is a multinational corporation and one of the world’s
largest manufacturers of glass, electronic displays, and chemical
products. As part of a global company, you will gain important
international perspective and will be part of a network of thousands
of colleagues worldwide while enjoying the small-company environment
where you can see the impact of the company's success. Additionally,
our client provides the opportunity to collaborate with great people!
The Account Manager Representative acts as the liaison between the
customer and the organization on complex sales and customer issues.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service
throughout the entire sales order process, providing accurate
information in a timely manner through teamwork and communication.
This is a full-time position where work is performed onsite in
the Exton, PA office. Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Receives orders and enters orders into Dynamics AX ERP system
- Manages account orders from receipt of PO through product delivery
- Communicates with multiple warehouses for product delivery.
- Informs customer and sales representative of any delays or other
problems associated timely delivery
- Handles demanding and problematic product lines
- Generates order documents through the computer system to fill
- Coordinates with business managers, warehouses, production
planning, quality control and technical service for achieving
customer satisfaction and answering inquiries in a timely manner
- Processes product returns and RMA authorizations. Obtaining all
approvals per company standards
- Manage consignment warehouse billings and replenishment
- Manages new Customer Setup in ERP and insures synchronization with
- Administers Trade Agreement pricing changes in ERP
- Provide high level support for projects related to ERP conversion
or upgrades to system functionality
- Provides account management backup support for accounts or product
lines during team members scheduled/unscheduled absences
- Other duties as assigned by management