Ballymore Company, located in Western Chester County,
Pennsylvania is a growing safety ladder and lift manufacturer that
has been in business since 1945. Today, more than 20 major catalogs
display Ballymore products and over 4,000 distributors turn to
Ballymore for their conventional and special access needs.
Throughout the years, Ballymore's reputation for high quality
equipment manufactured in steel, aluminum, and stainless steel has
resulted in contracts with virtually all of the corporations,
government agencies and institutions with whom you are familiar.
Working here puts you at the cutting edge of homegrown, local
manufacturing with a global footprint.
We require assistance with a Full-Time Welder!
We are looking for a team player who can work independently to
help Ballymore continue to lead the way in rolling ladders and
* Welding light gauge carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum
* Read blueprints and drawings
* Follow detailed instruction
* Strong work ethic
* Check work to ensure quality craftmanship
* Work to ensure customer satisfaction on Ballymore products
* Work in a fast-paced environment