ThermOmegaTech, an industry leader in the
valve/rail/space/aerospace/commercial/industrial markets is looking
for a Project Engineer to lead the execution of engineering
development programs, R&D efforts, and New Product Introduction
(NPI) projects within the principles of stage gate project management
methodology. This position is responsible for engineering design,
development, analysis, and execution of all engineering project tasks.
ThermOmegaTech promotes a culture of engineering excellence and
innovation where our technical staff can explore the limits of
creativity to support business growth and personal development.
- Execution of assigned engineering development programs from
initial customer contact through delivery.
- Ownership of the design to meet defined performance objectives,
this includes all aspects of the engineering process from part
definition, material selection, analysis through documentation and
support through production.
- Support, as a team member, the engineering role on cross
functional project teams managed within the company’s stage gate
project management process.
- Design to product cost targets, select materials, components, and
- Key customer interface regarding all design aspects for assigned programs.
- Support active projects, R&D activities, and sustaining
engineering activities as required and assigned.
- Lead project design reviews internally and with customers for key
design milestones (critical design review).