Our client is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to
join their team. This is a full-time position based in King of
Prussia, PA. Attendance is required at the King of Prussia office for
system and process training. Once training is complete, there will be
a transition to a hybrid schedule.
The AP Specialist will report to the Manager of Finance and is
responsible for performing, under minimal supervision, Accounts
Payable duties to include approval process of invoices, purchase
orders, and processing accounts payable payments The individual will
prepare and/or analyze periodic vendor trend reports, accounts payable
aging reports, accrued expenses, journal entries, and balance sheet
accounts using established policies, procedures, and guidelines in a
timely manner. In this role, you will also be responsible for
performing a variety of Accounting and Finance tasks to support the
- Review and process vendor invoices for appropriate documentation,
as well as maintain vendor files.
- Process weekly ACH, check and wire payments.
- Manage all internal (employee) and external (vendor)
correspondence as it relates to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with the month-end close; prepare monthly journal entries
and supporting schedules.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions.
- Calculate and file sales and use tax returns.
- Prepare 1099s.
- Develop and document business process accounting policies.
- Provide backup for other department members.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Responsible for maintaining ReQlogic (Purchasing System).
- Other duties as assigned.