We are looking for an experienced Senior
Accountant to oversee and provide general accounting
operations by controlling and verifying both our client and company
financial transactions. --This could be a fully remote position.--
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,
Finance, or a closely related field, CPA preferred, and a minimum of
ten years of experience in a professional position.
The successful Senior Accountant combines excellent analytical
skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze
financial statements and forecasts.
Duties include ensuring accuracy and effectiveness of our client
and company accounting tasks in addition to:
* Provide client management support in areas to include pension,
profit sharing and bonus funding as well as year-end closeouts
* Coordinate the efforts of accounting support staff in relation
to client payroll and accounts payable, providing backup support
* Review client expense report submissions for appropriate
documentation prior to processing by accounts payable
* Quarterly and annual preparation and/or review of client
payroll tax filings
* Maintain management client chart of accounts as well as
oversight of all subsidiary records
* Provide point of contact with management clients
* Manage the preparation and timely issuance of periodic
financial reporting as required by individual HAP management clients.
* Perform monthly reconciliation of all client bank accounts
* Provides support to Controller with regards company month end
close and other financial matters
* Process semi-monthly & monthly billing to HAP clients
& handles distribution via email and mail.