Experience and Skills:
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
* High School degree or GED.
* Must have experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Be familiar with or understand ASME B16 code and/or ASME
boiler and pressure vessel code.
* Be familiar with internal audits process.
* Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
* A strong basic mathematics ability is required. Must be
capable of performing basic high school level mathematics.
* Must demonstrate an ability to read and interpret technical
drawings and documents.
REQUIRED COMPUTER SKILLS
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel software. Must be
able to perform word processing, spreadsheet and database operations
on a personal computer after suitable training.
* Proficiency with personal computers and Microsoft Windows
operating systems required.
Safety glasses and steel toe safety