CDL B DRIVER - NAUGATUCK, CT
Pennsylvania Steel Company Inc is a leading distributor of
steel and aluminum. We are veteran and privately owned business
with 50 years in the industry.
Pennsylvania Steel New England Division in Connecticut is
looking for a Class B licensed driver.
The Class B Truck Driver safely operates a commercial flatbed
vehicle to transport and delivery material to our customers.
If you are a dependable and personable individual who is looking
for a rewarding career with an established company, we want you to
join the Pennsylvania Steel Company team!
* SAFETY FIRST! Safely operating the truck.
* Loading and unloading material required.
* Securing loads and assuring loads are within weight limits.
* Verifying count and condition of materials when loading and unloading.
* Reporting vehicle maintenance needs.
* Complying with Department of Transportation regulations.
* Maintaining a clean driving record.
* Representing the company in a professional, courteous, and
presentable manner at all times.