Chester County Engineering Firm is searching for a Talent Acquisition
Specialist to be based out of our Philadelphia area office. This
position will be responsible for providing high volume, full
life-cycle recruitment to support our offices for staffing across the
Mid-Atlantic/Northeastern US. The role will entail administering the
recruiting process from posting positions through onboarding, which
includes creating job postings, active and passive candidate sourcing,
screening, scheduling interviews, extending offers and follow up after
* Attract and source high-quality candidates through job postings,
LinkedIn, networking events, online employment forums, other social
* Work with managers, leadership, and the HR Director to
develop/coordinate a consistent recruitment strategy including
internal referral programs, experienced hire events, internship
* Utilize a combination of recruiting techniques to build and
engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class engineering talent.
* Qualify candidates by conducting telephone and in-person
interviews to obtain professional goals, work history, education, job
skills, and salary requirements
* Stay current with recruiting best practices, market trends, and competitors
* Facilitate offers and other communications to candidates.
* Completing reporting and paperwork for recruitment tracking, and
other new hire processes as needed.
* Provide prospective employees with overview of policies, job
duties, working conditions, compensation, development opportunities
and employee benefits.
* Support Firm Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives,
including developing more diverse candidate pools.
* Ability to travel amongst Firm offices, for campus recruitment
as needed, and attend industry network events.
* Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
* Maintain candidate database in ADP WorkforceNow ATS
* Partner with HR Director in managing relationships with 3rd
* Support of other HR related projects, duties and tasks as required.