Our client is a provider of language services for numerous healthcare
systems in the greater Philadelphia area. They are currently seeking a
part-time Office Assistant/Scheduler to work on a temporary basis to
answer telephone calls as well as handle scheduling and related reporting.
- This position is currently part-time (approximately 15 hours/week)
with the potential for more hours in the future.
- This is a temporary, contract-based position with the potential to
transition to a permanent role.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible and able to work a hybrid
schedule with some hours in the Blue Bell, PA office and some hours
- Answer phones
- Receiving, processing, and scheduling language access requests in
a timely manner
- Maintaining continuous communication with staff, contractors, and clients
- Produce reports, as needed
- Other administrative tasks such as scanning documents and sending faxes