Experience and Skills:
Minimum Skill Sets and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree, BSME. Advanced degree seen as differentiator.
- 3-8 years performing as an Electrical Engineer with a designer
& manufacturer of electronic products.
- Advanced Knowledge of MCAD practices and product assembly
structure creation.Working Knowledge of part and assembly change
control practices via Engineering Change processes.Experience/Desire
Leading small work teams (Jr. Engineers, ECAD, MCAD &
- using SolidWorks tool suite.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of product Qualification Testing: Drop,
Shock, Vibration and Safety.
- Demonstrated Experience working with ERP Systems: SAP experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within small teams.
- Experience in Thermal Modeling, Stress Analysis, and/or Material
Flow Analysis seen as strong differentiators.
- Visible advocate for process engineering improvements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interaction skills
- Strong ability to Multi-Task with demonstrated ability to get
things done with an attention to details.
Communication skills: Excellent oral and written
Interpersonal skills: Professional, respectful,
helpful, sincere, positive, and energetic persona.
Listening skills: Ability to hear & meet needs of
Product Managers, Engineering Staff & Customers.
Problem-solving skills: Advanced problem-solving
capability in product design & manufacturing.