Project Coordinator / Manager
Our client is a small leadership development consulting and coaching
firm based in Philadelphia, PA. All members of their team value
direct, open, and honest communication and respect confidentiality.
They strive to create an environment where they can perform at their
best and maintain a positive work-life balance for employees and subcontractors.
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator / Manager to support
our client’s growing consulting practice in every facet of service
delivery and project management. Reporting to the Director of the
Practice, the Project Coordinator will proactively support their
coaches and consultants as they work with related clients and
projects. The ideal candidate will be able to manage multiple
deadlines, oversee projects and schedules. This role will liaise with
staff, clients, and other external partners.
This is a full-time position that can be performed remotely, but the
ideal candidate needs to live within commuting distance to the
Philadelphia, PA area.
Client Facing: Support clients by providing
on-time, on-target materials, and services to coaches/consultants as
they are serving their clients:
- Preparing client materials. Research on key topics. Examples
include presentations, handouts, and reports, typically using
Microsoft Office products
- Analyzing and summarizing interviews and other similar material.
- Taking meeting notes and providing a meaningful summary of the
discussion and next steps
- Assisting with Zoom presentations, including setting up Zoom
links, running break-out rooms, providing recordings, etc.
- Keeping track of current projects to brief Leadership on upcoming
Practice Area Support:Support the Practice Area by
assisting in proprietary material development in an on-time, on-target manner:
- Preparing handouts and presentations to specifications
- Reviewing and editing handouts and presentations to ensure they
are coach-friendly and error-free. And on-brand/format
- Ensuring only the most recent versions of materials are being used
Firm Level Support: Participate in activities
supporting the overall effectiveness of the company:
- Running/tracking internal processes, e.g., start-to-finish process
of assigning coaches to projects
- Attending internal meetings, such as monthly team meetings and