Experience and Skills:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Minimum of 5 years of plant maintenance experience in the
* Minimum 2 years of demonstrated work experience in electrical
maintenance is required.
* Must have knowledge of cGMP.
* Must be self motivated, team player and open to learn new things.
* Knowledge of Compressed Air Systems, HVAC Systems, and
* Physical activities include, but are not limited to, climbing,
balancing, stooping, kneeling,
crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, puling,
lifting, and repetitive motions of
the wrist, hands and/or fingers.
* The physical requirements will include exerting up to100 lbs.
of force occasionally,
and/or up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 20 lbs.
of force constantly to move
* The employee is required to have visual acuity to perform an
activity such as: operates
machines, such as lathes, drill presses, power saws, and mills
where the seeing job is at or
within arm's reach; performs mechanical or skilled trades tasks
of a non-repetitive nature,
such as carpenter, technicians, service people, plumbers,
painters, mechanics, etc.
* The employee is subject to noise. There is sufficient noise to
cause the employee to shout
in order to be heard above ambient noise level.
* The employee is subject to hazards. Includes a variety of
physical conditions, such as
proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles,
electrical current, working on
scaffolding and high places, exposure to high heat or exposure
* The employee is subject to atmospheric conditions. One or more
of the following
conditions that affect the respiratory system of the skin:
fumes, odors, dust, mists, gases,
or poor ventilation
* The employee is required to function in narrow aisles or passageways.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Genus Lifesciences Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic
information, marital status, amnesty or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local laws. Genus
Lifesciences Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has
facilities. This policy applies to all
terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement,
layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation