Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or
other scientific discipline with 5+ years’ experience
in a pharmaceutical lab
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Experience with Empower chromatography data acquisition
software and other laboratory software is preferred
* A strong demonstrated belief in continuous improvement
* Proven concern with working in a safe and environmentally
* Ability to solve complex technical problems using chemical
tests requiring extensive experience in the application
* Physical activities include, but are not limited to,
repetitive motions. Substantial movements (motions) of the
wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
* The physical requirement is sedentary. Exerting up to 10 lbs.
of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of
force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or
otherwise move objects. Sedentary works involves
sitting most of the time. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.
* The employee is required to have close visual acuity to
perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data
and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal;
extensive reading; visual inspection involving small
defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including
inspection); using measurement devices; and/or
assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
* Requires use of Company approved PAPR as necessary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Genus Lifesciences Inc. provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or
status as a covered veteran in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws. Genus Lifesciences
Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities. This policy
applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.