Experience and Skills:
Specific Technical Responsibilities:
* Good oral and written communication skills are required.
* Must be able to interact and contribute in a small team environment.
* Attention to detail and exceptional organizational abilities
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to process incoming units the same day.
* Ability to successfully enter technician notes and time with
* Ability to process certification requests in a timely manner.
Minimum Skill Sets and Competencies:
* High School Diploma required.
* Ability to follow written procedures.
* Attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
* Familiar with the use of PCs and PC software applications.
Experience with SAP preferred.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Travel Requirements:* 0%
Company management reserves the right to add, delete, or otherwise
alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Megger complies with all state and federal laws concerning the
employment application process.
Megger is committed to ensuring the application process provides an
equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals
with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation
in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application,
please call HR at 214-330-3209. At Megger, our commitment to diversity
and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work,
but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our
communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with
each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.