Using CAD, design aluminum framing, fixtures, guarding, and linear
actuator assemblies based on customer requirements, using our library
of products, as well as custom, project-specific, parts.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Responsible for handling all tasks associated with each project from
initial design and quote, to preparing for production and assembly.
Responsible for his/her own work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing framing, guarding and linear actuator assemblies and
creating drawings using Solid Works.
- Consulting and providing technical support to customers on the
design of custom projects.
- Preparing customer quotes for custom assemblies.
- Creating Bill of Materials and appropriate documents for customer
- Detailing engineering drawings for production and creating a
library of documents.
Marginal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Production employees with technical issues and questions.
- Working with the sales team to create proposal drawings.
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers to acquire appropriate materials.
- Communicating with customers, distributors, and sales managers.