Job Title: Senior Client Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt Department: Client Services
Reports To: VP, Client Services
Direct Reports: None
Job Purpose: The Senior Client Manager is
responsible for ensuring the continuity of service to existing
assigned clients. The Senior Client Manager will conduct regular
site visits, create and administer customized practice plans,
monitor operational performance and ensure client satisfaction.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Act as a principal liaison between clients and HAP to ensure
* Perform in-depth analysis of client metrics including, but not
limited to income projection, denial management, AR trending,
operational improvement, productivity and data integrity issues.
* Present practice performance summary and best practice
recommendations to key practice stakeholders on a regular basis,
which may include traveling for client site meetings.
* Identify unique client needs and manage expectations.
* Troubleshoot issues, spot trends and provide education to
* Compile data, analyze trends, and summarize into executive
* Identify problems, develop solutions and ensure timely
* Work with cross-functional teams. Additional Functions:
* Work closely with IT/operations teams to achieve predetermined
* Facilitate and coordinate communication among clients,
internal teams, and other external associates.
* Keep apprised of changes in healthcare in assigned client’s
medical specialties. JD Senior Client Manager P
* Familiarize and remain up to date on general healthcare trends
impacting client’s revenue cycle.
* Complete HAP’s annual compliance training with a score of 80%
* Participate in networking and educational opportunities
available through the appropriate medical organizations.