Our member is a manufacturing company in Burlington Township, NJ.
They have an exciting new position available due to company growth!
Position is on-site at HQ facility in Burlington.
The Human Resources Manager will report to the HR Director. They
will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a
professional level while working closely with other HR team members.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following
functional areas: compensation/payroll, benefits
administration, employee relations both union and nonunion,
training, performance management, onboarding, policy
implementation, recruitment/employment, employment law compliance
and records management.
- Track union employee attendance and timecards daily
- Compile and distribute required reports such as monthly
departmental overtime report
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment of employees
- Complete required unemployment claims
- Create union employee corrective action/reprimand documentation
and follow the process through based on collective bargaining agreement
- Responsible for petty cash, distribution of meal tickets and tool
allowance based on policy
- Responsible for scanning, filing, maintaining employee’s personnel files
- Conduct new employee orientation for employees
- Administer 401K Program for eligible employees
- Responsible for payroll administration on weekly basis for union
and non-union employees, to include verifying union employees are
paid correctly through E-Time based on collective bargaining unit agreement
- Responsible for benefit administration including compliance with ACA