Our client, BPG International, is seeking a Quality Engineer (QE) to
support the development and implementation of goals, objectives,
policies, procedures, and systems pertaining to QA/QC. The QE will
support daily tasks and deliverables to assure product quality
excellence and to protect brand equity. Works cross-functionally with
teams to develop, maintain and executive innovative, actionable
strategies that help to strengthen and grow the company’s quality
management system. Additional responsibilities include:
- Setting up and maintaining control and documentation procedures.
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff.
- Measure and monitor product compliance to QA requirements.
- Creates and ensures test and procedures are properly understood,
carried out, and evaluated.
- Perform product inspections to determine acceptability of product
and compliance to specifications.
- Support and help managed the Sample Retain Program.
- Records and analyzes product pre and post launch quality performance.
- Places audit reports into quality document system (QCBD),
initiates and follows-up on corrective actions (CAPA).
- Provides guidance to design and develop products that reflect
BPG’s quality and value philosophy.
- Proactively makes recommendations to department management that
will increase the users pleasant memorable experience when using products.