Digital Marketing Specialist, Americas
We have an exciting full time, permanent opening available for an
experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to support our Sales Teams in
the US, Canada, and Latin America. You will be part of the Americas
Marketing Communications Department reporting to the Director.
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Americas
Sales Team in helping them grow the company’s business.
In this position, you will work closely with the Sales Team in USA,
Canada, and Latin America (LatAm) to provide marketing support and SAP
Marketing Cloud (C4M) assistance.
You will also help the Sales Managers handle the digital marketing
opportunities with key distributors.
You will also assist with LatAm and Canada marketing in digital
functions as needed, and monitoring website and document translations.
* Responsible for helping maintain the Company’s brand in
* Perform market research, strategize with other
marketing communications professionals, and create content to aid in
the success of marketing campaigns
* Assist/support the sales team with key tasks to help
the sales process flow more efficiently
* Assist the sales team in addressing digital marketing
opportunities with key distributors
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Create content for blogs relative to Electrical and
Power products to be used in Distribution and Power-Products channels
* Create and design marketing collateral as needed for
Electrical and Power Products for use in the Americas
* Implement a schedule of social media subjects and posts
* Assist Americas Distribution Sales with analysis tasks
* Work with the Americas Sales Team on new product
introductions (NPIs) with key distributors
* Assist in coordinating/planning events and/or tradeshows
* Work with the USA sales team on implementing a program
to take advantage of digital marketing opportunities with key distributors
* Work with/involve the Americas Marcomms team as
necessary relative to digital marketing activities
* Some travel to assist at trade shows, attend training
and attend off-site meetings
Company management reserves the right to add, delete, or otherwise
alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully,
an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The minimum qualifications listed are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Our organization complies with all state and federal laws concerning
the employment application process.
Our organization is committed to ensuring the application process
provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including
individuals with disabilities. Our commitment to diversity and
inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but
also an environment where our employees, our customers and our
communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with
each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status.