Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree is required
Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, customer
service, or a related field
Working knowledge of billing and/or invoicing process and procedures
Experience working in the medical device industry is preferred
Experience working with Oracle NetSuite ERP system preferred
* Strong customer service skills.
* Dedication to excellence and a strong work ethic.
* Attention to detail.
* Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma problem solving, and analytical skills.
* Proficiency with MS Excel, Word Access, and Powerpoint.
Language / Communication Skills:
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to communicate well with internal and external
customers and all levels within organizations
Work Environment / Requirements of the Job:
* Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently
during shifts of 10+ hours as needed.
* In a normal production kitchen facility there may be physical
discomfort due to temperature and noise.
* Must be able to lift, push, pull and move product, equipment,
supplies, etc., in excess of twenty-five (25) pounds.
Competencies Required to be Successful in the Job:
Thinking - Information Search and analysis & problem
Engaging - Understanding others, Team Leadership and
Inspiring - Influencing and building relationships, Motivating
and Inspiring, Communicating effectively
Achieving - Delivering business results under pressure,
Championing Performance Improvement and Customer Focus
TO APPLY SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Camber Spine/S1 Spine