Reinsurance Analyst - Reporting Team
We are growing and have an immediate opening for a Reinsurance
Analyst to join our Reporting team.
In this role, you will report directly to the Reporting Manager and
be responsible for ensuring reinsurance claims are filed and
reimbursed in a timely manner.
In addition, you will compile monthly reinsurance and client
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of claims
processing, be able to perform in-depth informational research, pose
excellent organizational skills, pays attention to detail, understand
the importance of follow-up, and keep meticulous records.
This is a full time and permanent role located in our Lyndhurst, NJ office.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* File specific and aggregate reimbursement claims.
* Proactively follow-up with various stakeholders on claims pending reimbursement.
* Maintain a tracking log of all information pertaining to
* Update MediClaims system to record reimbursement information.
* Notify Sales and Account Managers of escalations and delay in
responses of reinsurance claims.
* Partner with Finance to ensure open balance reports are accurate.
* Gather information for submission to Sales, Account Managers and
Underwriters for client renewals.
* Prepare monthly aggregate reports, and perform data analysis, as needed.
* Prepare client monthly performance reports and assist with HCRA, as needed.
* Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
* Solid organizational skills and effective time management.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
* Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
* Knowledge of accounting best practices.
* Ability to work independently and within a team.
* Possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to manage numerous
initiatives and activities.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Adobe Acrobat Pro.
We value our employees and provide a supportive working culture.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities
/ Females / Vets / Disabled).
We provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital
status, national origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran
status and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical
conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.