Recruiter - Contract
Our client has an immediate need for a full-time contract recruiter
to effectively source and manage full life cycle recruitment efforts.
This position has potential to transition from temporary to permanent status.
This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm,
eastern time. Although our candidate is based in the Philadelphia
area, this position is 100% virtual and can be done remotely.
- Utilize sourcing methods such as internal and external postings,
social networking, and internet research to identify passive and
- Manage and coordinate full life cycle recruitment efforts including:
- Working with hiring managers regarding recruitment needs
- Creating and placing job advertisements
- Interviewing candidates throughout various stages of the hiring process
- Coordinate phone screenings and onsite in-person meetings
- Initiating background checks
- Compiling offer packages
- Onboarding of new hire/s
- Benefits enrollment
- Coordinate recruitment and onboarding efforts due to acquisitions
- Ensure a positive candidate experience with an emphasis on
communication and efficiency in the interviewing, hiring, and
- Other duties as assigned.