Sales Operations Manager
(Health Insurance, TPA’s, Self-Funded Plans)
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join our
Philadelphia, PA Team. This a new opportunity which is full time and permanent.
In this role, you will report directly to the Executive Vice
President and Chief Revenue Officer and be responsible for the
day-to-day management of sales operations functions.
As the Sales Operations Manager you will be responsible for managing
the tools, systems and processes that are critical to support our new
sales and retention efforts.
This role includes optimizing client reporting and analytics for
measuring financial metrics as well as population health management
metrics, sales activity reporting, lead generation reporting and ROI,
customer relationship management (CRM) system oversight,
request-for-proposal development, and management (RFP), development
and oversight of sales employee training programs, and assistance in
project management for organizational initiatives.
It also includes data tracking and analysis to provide stakeholders
with recommendations and insights to improve performance and enhance
the member experience.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Manage claims data reporting and analytics platform
with identification of key trends and train key stakeholders including
sales team, clients, and brokers.
* Manage the Care Management reporting platform and
incorporate actionable data into client reporting package.
* Measure performance and ROI for lead generation
* Manage and administer sales CRM to ensure data
integrity and actionable reporting.
* Assist in developing, managing, and measuring sales
goals/key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Track and analyze KPIs for growth, win/loss rates,
renewals, quota attainment and identify performance areas for improvement.
* Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work
smarter by simplifying and improving processes.
* Assist in project management initiatives that improve
operational performance and enhance the member experience.
* Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting.
* Manage request-for-proposal (RFP) process and
completion of RFP requests.
* Create and maintain documentation on sales processes
and policies and create sales training materials.
* Onboard, train and mentor new sales team members.
* Work closely with our Claims team to provide assistance
and training to key stakeholders for balance billing service platform.
* Work closely with our TPA team to provide assistance
and training to key stakeholders on client and member portals.
* Trouble-shoot client issues with account managers and
operations staff across organization.
* Coordinate with staff and managers across organization.
* Manage special projects as assigned.
* Perform other duties as required.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled). We provide equal opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor
that may be protected by law.