Junior IT Project Manager - Agile, Waterfall
Center City, Philadelphia
We are seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our IT and SW
Engineering Team. We are located in Center City, Philadelphia, PA, but
working remotely due to Covid.
This is a "hands-on" role utilizing your Project Management skills.
You will liaise with our IT Directors and report on each Project from
inception thru completion.
This is an ideal role for someone who is an experienced Project
Manager and you will be managing 5-6 IT Projects at any given time and
working with the stake holders for each project.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing
project plans, defining and managing key project milestones,
identifying and escalating critical issues, and assisting the project
team in meeting stated deadlines.
We are seeking someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment
with responsibility for multiple projects. You will work closely with
our internal/external stakeholders, at all levels, to establish IT
project goals and implementation plans.
Individuals with an interest in using their Project Management skills
to expand and encompass Product management or User Experience Design
projects, will have opportunities to support the development of our
Enterprise Platform by working with Users to define requirements,
write User stories, create interface mockups, and manage the
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and
* Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
* Collaborate with external clients and vendors as needed on
requirements definition and feature development
* Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Define testing processes
* Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the
flawless execution of projects
* Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful
completion of short and long-term goals
* Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
* Ability to identify and escalate risks to senior management
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced and team oriented environment
* Enthusiastic, highly motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and
* Excellent conceptual, analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Ability to work independently, take initiative, identify and
address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and follow through on assignments
* Strong work ethic required
We value our Employees and provide a pleasant working culture. This
is a full time, permanent role with a growing, successful
organization. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits. We look
forward to hearing from you.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities
/ Females / Vets / Disabled). s We provide equal opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor
that may be protected by law.