Insurance Account Manager - Licensed
Experienced with Self-Funded, TPA, Stop-Loss Insurance and
Reference-based pricing accounts
We are expanding our team and seeking an experienced, licensed,
Account Manager to join our Sales Team. This is a full time,
permanent opportunity offering a salary, benefits and bonus
In this role, you will work with our existing client base to manage
retention and maintenance of each account. Our clients are in
self-funded, third-party administrator plans that specialize in
We have offices in both Philadelphia, PA and Lyndhurst, NJ. This
role can be performed remotely with occasional visitation to the
office as needed (Quarterly, etc.).
This role will eventually require daily travel to meet with our
clients. The majority of our client base is located in PA, NJ, NY and
NYC. However, there may be occasion to travel outside of those locations.
The Account Manager will develop employer, broker and consultant
relationships to service our clients and manage the open enrollment
process and communication of health benefit designs to employees.
You’ll provide a consultative process to help employers identify and
implement high quality, cost saving programs, services and strategies.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Provide ongoing service to self-funded health benefit clients
* Assist with billing, claim and customer service resolutions
* Assist with customer implementation
* Manage open enrollment process
* Provide formal presentations to employees on health
* Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs
and promote products and services
* Develop and communicate utilization reports and trends
to clients identifying opportunities for benefit enhancement and
increased member engagement
* Responsible for understanding and communicating
compliance standards with laws and regulations as they pertain to our clients
* Develop and manage relationships with brokers and consultants
* Assist in providing formal presentations to C-suite
executives, including human resources leaders
* Solve complex benefit challenges using customized
* Plan, organize and prioritize actions on a day to day
basis to accomplish goals and objectives
* Collaborate with the sales team to ensure high quality
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
We value our employees and offer a supportive working culture.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities
/ Females / Vets / Disabled). We provide equal opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race,
color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor
that may be protected by law.