Experience and Skills:
- Handle and resolve customer complaints. Obtain and evaluate
all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
Provide pricing and delivery information.
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests. Ensure that
the orders are correct and meet customer specifications.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments. Follow
up on customer interactions.
- Data entry and filing.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to
multi-task and prioritize.
- Team player
- No experience necessary, WE WILL TRAIN!
Applications may be submitted in person, Monday through Friday 8am-4pm
1215 Ridge Ave
Ephrata, PA 17522
Online Applications Available: www.countertek.com
CounterTek is an Equal Opportunity Employer.