Technical Sales Engineer - Materials Heat Treating
We have an exciting new opening for an experienced Technical Sales
Engineer to join our team.
This is a full time and permanent position. This is not a
"hard-sell" sales role. It is a role that requires research
into various industries and working with each individual customer and
their specific needs. Each sales prospect is uniquely different.
You’ll provide technical documentation and requirements and liaise
with our Home Office in Europe.
We are seeking someone who can converse with a client and familiarize
themselves with their current application and the how and why they are
using it; and then, demonstrate to them by verbal and written
communication, how our product could help them or not.
We value our clients and our employees. We treat each customer and
order equally in terms of the attention and service we provide with
meeting their needs, no matter the dollar amount or size of the order.
We are seeking someone who is very hands-on and likes working towards
a satisfactory solution for our clients.
We are a small Sales Office located in the New Castle, DE area. We
are part of the International Sales Network and a wholly owned
subsidiary, supporting the US and Canadian clientele for our global
Our Parent Company (Manufacturer) is in Europe. We are responsible
for the sales and service of products in North America.
We view ourselves as a 'high-tech' manufacturer who caters to many
industries. For us, that means at every stage, from planning right
through to delivery: creating a product with care and experience which
meets the highest demands possible.
We’ve been in business for decades and have been increasingly
successful, while continuing to grow. We enjoy a very good reputation
in our industry.
Over the last several decades, our organization has developed direct
contacts and partnerships with US and Canadian customers in various
industry segments. We sell to the Individual Industrial customer AND,
also work through a Dealer Network as well.
This position will provide excellent customer consult and
communication, service and support to existing and potential key
account customers - from start-ups, research facilities, production
companies to multinational corporations.
We strive to provide customers with state-of-the-art technical
solutions to allow them to realize the latest technology that could be
In close cooperation with our headquarters’ sales and engineering
team, inquiries from various industry segments are transformed into
quotes for standard and customized products and plants. Understanding
and defining customers’ needs for different applications is crucial
for providing professional solutions.
* Expand our business with current customers
* Develop new customers within target markets
* Gather and Forward technical requirement for quotes to HQ, follow
up and negotiate deals for various projects
* Attend selected trade shows and exhibitions to provide for market
presence for existing customers as well as developing new customers
across North America (contingent upon pandemic conditions, no shows
scheduled at this time)
* Work closely with Product and Project Managers at our European
headquarters as well as with the team members of our customers
* Participate as a key team member to achieve the company’s
We offer a Great opportunity for your ongoing professional
development in an international environment and Individual support for
building your career.
At the start of your employment, you will receive intensive product
training in Europe. Also there will be an annual trip to our European
headquarters for our sales seminar.
The position is based in our New Castle, Delaware office. Local
candidates preferred, relocation not available. Must be eligible to
work in the United States, sponsorship not provided.
Covid Precautions: We offer a very congenial, spacious, Office
Setting and we have only 3-5 employees in the office at any given
time. We have implemented COVID safeguards for in-office working.
Our benefits include participation in the group health and dental
insurance programs (effective upon start). We currently pay an
approximate 75% of your monthly premium; the other 25% will be
deducted from your salary. The plan is subject to change on the April
1st anniversary date every year.
After 90 days of service, you will be eligible for company paid
insurances for: Life and AD&D, STD and LTD Disability Insurances.
You will be eligible for three (3) weeks of vacation (15 days) per
year, in addition to six (6) PTO days per year.
Company paid Holidays are: New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Easter
Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day,
Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas Day and day before or
after, depending on calendar and One (1) floating Holiday of your choice.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to
hearing from you!