EDI Analyst - (must have HIPAA and Medical Insurance experience)
We are expanding and seeking a Junior EDI Analyst for our Lyndhurst,
This is a full time, permanent, role. We offer a great work
environment and encourage professional development.
The working protocol, at present, is working remotely part-time and
This role entails working with daily production files from import to
operation system, and export in an effective and efficient manner.
The position will also have system configuration, EDI Control Center
maintenance, and EDI workflow mapping included.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Processing daily EDI files, import, loading into operating system,
- Triage and resolve EDI issues from production files.
- Prepare and maintain documentation that defines operational
procedures, describes client requirements, and shares relevant
analysis outcomes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Configuration of existing and new Trading partners within the EDI
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Prior experience with HIPAA EDI (837,835, 834, 270, 271, 276, 277,
278, 274…) transactions and applications.
- Progressively responsible experience in a technical production or
applications support role
- Exposure and general understanding of Healthcare claims
processing, Healthcare benefits, and Healthcare Eligibility.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e.g. MS Word, Excel
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, identify and
address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and follow through
- Strong organizational skills: ability to manage and prioritize
multiple assignments from multiple staff members
- Strong work ethic required.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled). We provide equal opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor
that may be protected by law.