Human Resources Manager - Manufacturing
We are a well-established, successful and growing organization. We
have a new opening available for a Human Resources Manager.
This role reports into the Sr. VP of Corp. Administration and will
manage the routine functions of the Human Resource (HR) department for
our Ambler, PA Office.
The responsibilities are diverse and include Recruiting and Staffing,
Benefits Administration, maintaining company policies and procedures, etc.
This is a one-person HR role with a heavy administrative function
supporting 80 FTE’s. The HR Dept. is running successfully and you do
not need to build or fix anything.
We offer a very caring and team oriented culture where we encourage
the fostering of relationships.
This is a full time and permanent opportunity having a schedule of
Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (1 hr. lunch).
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
* Recruits, interviews, and hires new staff.
* Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
* Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
* Handles discipline and termination of employees in
accordance with company policy.
* Partners with the leadership team to understand and
execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy
particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs,
recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
* Provides support and guidance to the staff when
specialized and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required
to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such
as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of
wrongdoing, and terminations.
* Manages the talent acquisition process, which may
include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job
applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional
roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills
and competencies required for openings.
* Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits;
researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to
ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
* Creates learning and development programs and
initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
* Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations,
* Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local
employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices;
reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices,
regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
* Performs other duties as assigned.