Part-Time Bi-lingual Spanish/English Marketing Intern
September 2020 Start
We are a well-established Manufacturer with an International clientele.
We are seeking a Bi-lingual Marketing Intern who is well versed in
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word,
Someone who is also fluent in both English and Spanish having
specific experience with dialects that are germain to the Central and
South American regions.
The product line with which you’ll be working include: cables,
general electrical tests and testing, low voltage installations,
circuit breakers, relays, transformers, partial discharge and motor products.
* Assist with administrative tasks.
* Update all product documents and marketing collateral (data sheets,
instruction manuals, application notes, brochures and catalogs)
* Oversee the translation of above-mentioned documents.
* Send to agency for translation into Latin American Spanish and
*Follow up with Reviser
* Maintain Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese contact information
* Upload to internal Digital Asset Management (DAM) portal and link
to external website
* Oversee the translation of Company’s Electrical Tester Newsletter;
upload to internal DAM and send to Central/South American representatives.
* Website maintenance
* Ensure all products for the CSA region are up to date and have the
latest software revision(s)
* Maintain revisions as necessary and confirm information is current
and linked properly
* Must be proficient in: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft
PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
This Internship offers part-time hours, estimated at 20 hours per
The duration of this Internship is flexible and could be for a period
of 3-6 months, maybe longer if needed.
We are looking for a team player, who is deadline driven with a good