Accountant - Manufacturing
We are a small and successful Manufacturing company who is seeking a
full time Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be experienced with having worked with an
OEM Manufacturer. Someone who has knowledge of G/L, AP & AR,
Payroll, Financial Statements, Bank Reconciliations, Inventory
analysis and Finance Reporting & Analysis. Someone deadline
driven and organized. This role reports into the Administrators.
The ideal candidate must be strong with Excel. Any knowledge of
Infor "Visual" is a plus.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
The position will begin "remotely" and eventually be in our
Some of the Responsibilities include:
* AP & AR Functions
* General Ledger, journal entries and monthly accounting close
* Preparation of Financial Statements
* Develop and issue management reports, monthly and ad hoc
* Create and maintain records supporting financial reporting
* Initiate and maintain cost analysis on products and
* Bank reconciliations
* Payroll processing (Paychex)
* Commission accounting
* Work with public accounting firm for monthly/annual
reviews and tax filings
* Recommend and implement financial controls and procedures