Experience and Skills:
Education and Experience Requirements:
* Associate’s degree preferred
* Minimum of five (5+) years of administrative experience
in an office setting, preferably working as an Office Manager or Legal Secretary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Knowledge of office management responsibilities,
systems and procedures
* Excellent time management skills and ability to
multi-task and prioritize work
* Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
* Knowledge of human resources management practices and
* Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent interpersonal, written, grammar, and oral
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office software, e.g.
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Ability to work effectively independently and as part
of a team
* Excellent typing skills
* Knowledge of general office machines, e.g. fax,
* Ability to work independently, take initiative,
identify and address tasks without prompting, meet deadlines, and
follow through on assignments
* Strong organizational skills; ability to manage and
prioritize multiple assignments from multiple staff members
* Strong work ethic required.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20 lbs. at one time.
Our Member is an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled), providing equal opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex,
race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender (including gender
identity/expression), disability, veteran status and military status,
pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, or any other factor
that may be protected by law.