Sales Support Specialist - (Manufacturing/Distribution)
We are growing and seeking a an Inside Sales Support Specialist to
join our team. We offer a wonderful culture in which to work. If you
enjoy working within a team and assisting customers within a
Manufacturing/Distribution environment, this would be an ideal role
for you. The ideal candidate will be very personable and customer
focused. Experience with Order processing from origination through
completion, with attention to detail and great follow up with each
Account is needed.
The Inside Sales Support Specialist meets or exceeds commitments to
customers through efficient management of sales orders, effective
communication of information both internally and externally, and
prompt, effective resolution of customer issues. The Account
Specialist works closely with employees at all levels to help achieve
Key Results for the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Create a great and delightful experience for all customers by
clearly communicating our company’s commitments (product, price and
* Establish and maintain great customer relationships
* Ensure customer requirements (product codes, customer specs, SOW,
equipment, labeling, etc.) are maintained in the customer master
records in the ERP system (D365) and CRM..
* Offer pricing to customers using appropriate guidelines and
developed as a CRM quote.
* Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to
* Manage the complete process of a customer order from receipt of PO
to the shipment of such order.
* Work with the Sourcing and Supply Chain functions satisfy customer
requirements and delivery dates.
* Provide optimal mode of transportation through interaction with the
Supply Chain team.
* Initiate credit/debit/return adjustments on a timely basis, and
after thorough and accurate research and investigation.
* Investigate and resolve short payments and charge-backs on a timely basis.
Administration and Communication
* Develop and maintain efficient, effective knowledge of D365
functionalities related to order fulfillment and relative to customer activity.
* Have a continuous improvement mindset, and constantly look
for/recommend a more efficient, effective work processes.
* Immediately report non-conformances to Quality Coordinator and
provide order details to initiate the CSI/NCRs.
* Advise S&OP teams of inventory overages/shortages or
significant changes in customer order patterns.
* Select inventory effectively on a FIFO basis to reduce odd lots,
broken pallets, and aged material.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* Accountability: Takes ownership for decisions and results of work
within the scope of one’s role
* Customer Focus: Understands and anticipates internal/external
customers’ needs and acts to provide quality products and services to
exceed their expectations
* Integrity: Conducts all business activities according to the
highest organizational, social, ethical and legal standards
* Effective Communication: Understands the needs / perspectives of
others and appropriately modifies behaviors to maximize effectiveness
* Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates, analyzes and address
business issues and quickly responds to business needs
* Results Orientation: Demonstrates ambition and drive to achieve
challenging organizational, work related and career goals, pushing
work to completion