Customer Support Specialist - (Manufacturing/Distribution)
We are growing and seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our
team. We offer a wonderful culture in which to work. If you enjoy
working within a team and assisting customers within a
Manufacturing/Distribution environment, this would be an ideal role
for you. The ideal candidate will be very personable and customer
focused. Experience with Order processing from origination through
completion, with attention to detail and great follow up with each
Account is needed.
The Customer Support Specialist meets or exceeds commitments to
customers through efficient management of sales orders, effective
communication of information both internally and externally, and
prompt, effective resolution of customer issues. The Account
Specialist works closely with employees at all levels to help achieve
Key Results for the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AC
- Create a great and delightful experience for all customers by
clearly communicating our company’s commitments (product, price and
- Establish and maintain great customer relationships
- Ensure customer requirements (product codes, customer specs, SOW,
equipment, labeling, etc.) are maintained in the customer master
records in the ERP system (D365) and CRM..
- Offer pricing to customers using appropriate guidelines and
developed as a CRM quote.
- Respond to and/or refer product and technical questions to
- Manage the complete process of a customer order from receipt of PO
to the shipment of such order.
- Work with the Sourcing and Supply Chain functions satisfy customer
requirements and delivery dates.
- Provide optimal mode of transportation through interaction with
the Supply Chain team.
- Initiate credit/debit/return adjustments on a timely basis, and
after thorough and accurate research and investigation.
- Investigate and resolve short payments and charge-backs on a
Administration and Communication
- Develop and maintain efficient, effective knowledge of D365
functionalities related to order fulfillment and relative to
- Have a continuous improvement mindset, and constantly look
for/recommend a more efficient, effective work processes.
- Immediately report non-conformances to Quality Coordinator and
provide order details to initiate the CSI/NCRs.
- Advise S&OP teams of inventory overages/shortages or
significant changes in customer order patterns.
- Select inventory effectively on a FIFO basis to reduce odd lots,
broken pallets, and aged material.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Accountability: Takes ownership for decisions and
results of work within the scope of one’s role
Customer Focus: Understands and anticipates
internal/external customers’ needs and acts to provide quality
products and services to exceed their expectations
Integrity: Conducts all business activities
according to the highest organizational, social, ethical and legal
Effective Communication: Understands the needs /
perspectives of others and appropriately modifies behaviors to
Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates, analyzes
and address business issues and quickly responds to business needs
Results Orientation: Demonstrates ambition and
drive to achieve challenging organizational, work related and career
goals, pushing work to completion