Human Resource Recruiter / HR Generalist
(Full Time, Permanent Opportunity)
Do you have a talent for identifying and hiring strong candidates?
Are you looking for a job with high potential for growth and a great
Come join our organization and help us build a dynamic and creative
Human Resources Department that provides outstanding service and
We are a well-established company built on innovation and experience
that is trusted throughout the Tri-State area.
We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resource
Recruiter/Generalist to join our team. The successful candidate will
manage and develop our Recruiting and Manpower Planning Process as
well as oversee the onboarding of new employees which is viewed as
essential for long-term employee engagement and retention.
In this role, the HR Recruiter/Generalist will support Hiring
Managers in filling their hiring needs. There are many newly opened
positions and we anticipate the first year to be predominantly focused
on hiring people and creating efficient hiring procedures. Developing
initiatives to broaden the talent pool and building relationships with
prospective sources of talent are an important part of the job.
The HR Generalist duties involve helping to resolve employee
relations issues, administering HR policies and procedures and
developing staff throughout both field and office organizations.
The ideal candidate will be creative and passionate about seeking and
building workforce talent.
Responsibilities are as follows for Recruitment and Orientation:
* Lead the development and execution of a Recruiting and
Interviewing Plan and tactics for each open position
* Assist Hiring Managers with meeting their hiring needs
by developing an effective recruiting process, including assisting
managers with the writing of job descriptions and postings, screening,
interviewing and posting jobs.
* For frequently recruited for positions, develop a pool
of qualified candidates in advance of need
* Collect recruiting metrics and conduct regular
follow-up meetings with managers to determine the effectiveness of the
* Develop an orientation process for new employees to
assist with their integration into our organization’s culture and procedures.
* Improve company’s online presence and develop working
relationships with Colleges and Trade Schools and selectively attend
Job Fairs and other events to broaden the talent pool for recruiting
* Perform other related duties as assigned
Responsibilities are as follows for Employee Development / Human
* Under the direction of the HR Supervisor, provide Human
Resources support for client initiatives.
* Work with Managers to create Training Programs and
Development Plans for employees that will improve skill levels and
help employees learn and grow in their jobs.
* Work with Managers, employees and the Leadership team
to help resolve employee relations issues. Conducts investigations
when needed. Keep Manager informed of status.
* Under supervisor’s guidance, develop initiatives and
programs to strengthen employee motivation and engagement and reduce turnover.
* Support HR projects with research, analysis, project
planning, and communications.