Experience and Skills:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills - Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Adaptability - Manages competing demands.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
- Motivation - Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills, Customer Service
High school diploma general education or equivalent. Valid professional driver’s license. Good driving record with no traffic violations.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to follow directions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The position requires attention to the changing traffic patterns and road hazards. It requires defensive driving. Delivery drivers are behind the wheel of a truck for long periods of time in all kinds of weather.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision and Distance vision. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to drive, walk, bend, lift, and carry.