Phoenixville Dermatology provides full patient services for Medical, Surgical and Cosmetic Dermatology. Our mission is to provide high-quality, personalized care in our comfortable and family-oriented environment. Our office is independent, and physician owned. Our professional staff considers our patients to be members of this extended family.
We are looking for a detail-oriented certified medical assistant to contribute to this mission of healthcare excellence in all areas of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology.
This is a rare opportunity to join a close-knit, collaborative and supportive team of healthcare professionals. You will have the opportunity to work and learn all aspects of this specific field of medicine and will perform a combination of both administrative and clinical tasks.
Qualified candidates will have an endlessly positive attitude and enjoy thriving in a fast-paced environment.
You can look forward to being cross-trained so that you can step into any position! Your positive attitude and ability to be a team-player will provide a professional, efficient, and comfortable experience to our valued patients!
A portion of your duties will include:
- Preparing rooms and assisting our care providers with office visits, surgical or cosmetic procedures
- Documenting the patient visits on iPads or Laptops
- Provide patient pre-care and post-care education and instructions
- Schedule patient appointments, address patient phone calls
- Managing patient demographic, insurance, and medical history details
- Schedule appointments