VideoRay, a world leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of underwater remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), has an exciting full-time opportunity in the Quality Department located at our headquarters in Pottstown, PA! We are hiring a skilled Quality Assurance Technician to develop quality assurance documentation and test methods for existing and new products. This person will be responsible for training on Quality Assurance procedures and assisting with all documentation in accordance with ISO-9001. The QA Tech will also manage the day to day flow of incoming and outgoing product as well as returns.
Major Areas of Responsibilities:
* Creates, documents and implements inspection criteria and procedures
* Develops test methods and introduces new measurement equipment as appropriate to ensure quality products and processes
* Is trained to be an ISO9001 auditor
* Recommends and implements changes to procedures, work instructions and forms
* Works with Engineering and Production on product and process improvement activities
* Plays an integral role in Corrective Action activities
* Trains others in QA and Production on in-process inspection and acceptance methods per work instructions
* Interacts with customers/suppliers as necessary to support product or process issues
* Responsible for ensuring outgoing product quality for new, loaner and demonstration equipment
* Interaction with all aspects of incoming and outgoing quality
* Issuing SCARS, Quality Alerts, and Waivers
* Ability and knowledge to cover for Quality Inspector when required.
* Other duties as assigned