Quality Assurance Manager - Industrial Textiles
We are seeking a full time, permanent, Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the Quality function for our sister organizations. This is a First Shift opening.
We are asking for a proven Manufacturing background, someone who is hands-on and experienced with Quality Standards and Processes.
It would be beneficial to have knowledge of Heat Resistant Industrial Textiles that withstand temperatures up to 1800 degrees (F). Knowledge of Silica Fabrics, Fiberglass Textiles, Metallic fibers and yarns, etc., is a plus. We serve many Industries and provide a wide array of Protective Products.
Continuing knowledge of both our company’s standards and the quality requirements of the customer is essential. Must be experienced with being the face-to-the-customer and remedying issues to the customer’s satisfaction.
This role manages a small Quality Department inclusive of Quality Techs, Inspection Personnel and Testing Technicians. You’ll also provide Production support and liaise with Manufacturing Management and other areas of the organization.
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes working with all levels of the organization
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Programs and formulate Quality Control Policies,
- Read, interpret and execute existing organization standards and customer quality requirements.
- Manage and respond to quality assurance issues with external customer contact required.
- Manage and train, as required, Quality department personnel including quality technicians, inspection personnel, and textile testing technicians.
- Provide production support and interface with manufacturing management.