Customer Implementation Manager - Health Benefits
We have an exciting opening available for an experienced,
organized, detail-oriented Customer Implementation Manager to
oversee the smooth onboarding of new clients.
In this role you will be responsible for serving as a direct and
indirect link between our clients, members, and all relevant vendors.
You will coordinate with our Sales/Account Management team to
efficiently and effectively manage the onboarding of customers at
both the group and Third-Party Administrator (TPA) level and serve
as troubleshooter for questions that come up with both sets of customers.
The successful Customer Implementation Manager will oversee the
gathering, analyzing, and managing of business requirements as it
pertains to onboarding new clients and/or existing clients with new groups.
You will partner with management to ensure proper communication,
flowcharts, and workflows are shared with operating teams.
You will understand the importance of follow-up and meeting strict
deadlines. They will constantly seek to improve the process and work
with the technical team to define business requirements for
platforms that reduce redundant data entry and streamline document management.
The Customer Implementation Manager position will be based out of
our Center City, Philadelphia, PA office with regular travel to our
Lyndhurst, NJ office.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity reporting to the COO.
We are currently operating in a hybrid work environment (3 days in
the office, 2 days remote).
Specific Job Responsibilities:
* Manage the onboarding of new TPA clients regarding both technical
testing and holistic partnership development
* Manage the onboarding of new groups with both in-house TPA and
external TPAs, ensuring accurate and timely data exchange, customer
education, vendor communication, etc.
* Support creation, maintenance and improve the integration of
workstreams to reduce redundant data entry and streamline document management
* Assist in setting up and maintaining vendor relationships,
including but not limited to pharmacy benefit managers and
utilization management vendor, including data exchange and pipeline communication
* Coordinate meetings to review outstanding requirements, provide
updates, and identify gaps/provide solutions
* Create and maintain flowcharts, workflows, tracking logs, and
ad-hoc reports as needed.
* Provide leadership and management to implementation team
* Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.?
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Exceptional project management and relationship management capacities
* Ability to work confidently with a wide range of stakeholders
including executives, external vendors, internal staff, etc. to
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while
maintaining strict timelines
* Ability to both manage in-the-weeds and work at the higher level
to identify bottlenecks and other challenges, come up with potential
solutions, and institute more efficient/accurate processes
* Knowledge of health benefits plans administration processes
* Knowledge of health benefits plan design and eligibility processes
* Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work independently and within a team
* Skilled in Microsoft Office suite
Please note that the successful candidate must be fully
vaccinated (meaning it has been at least two weeks after their
mRNA second shot or two weeks after their Johnson and Johnson
vaccination) before starting their position. A copy of their
vaccination card must be shared upon hire.
We are an Affirmative Action - Equal Opportunity Employer
(Minorities / Females / Vets / Disabled). We provide equal
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without
regard to sex, race, color, religion, marital status, national
origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
(including gender identity/expression), disability, veteran status
and military status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical
conditions, or any other factor that may be protected by law.