WHO WE ARE:
CounterTek is a locally-owned, family-oriented small business
which manufactures goods for kitchen and bath dealers. We recognize
the merits of individuals and are mindful of ways to help our
employees fulfill family responsibilities.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
* You will be treated fairly.
* We will teach you all of the safety measures needed to
perform this job.
* We will teach you the techniques of using a grinder to
prepare our cultured marble vanity tops for the finishing process.
* We will pay you $16/hr to start, with the opportunity to rise
to $17/hr after a positive 90-day review.
* We like to celebrate! We have birthday lunch celebrations, an
annual summer picnic, and a December holiday breakfast.
ENTRY-LEVEL - WE WILL TRAIN!!
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
* An eagerness to learn and to do work you are proud of.
* Respect for your fellow employees as you work as a team.
* The ability to stand and hold a power tool for much of your shift.
* To come to work on time and be focused on work. A good
attitude goes a long way.